This interactive online seminar is perfect for all creatives looking to come up with cohesive brand visuals for their website and social media. Under the expertise of Agnes Pierscieniak, designer, artist, and founder of Crave Workshops, students will learn how to build a Squarespace website and connected social media identity for their personal brands. Students will learn about online resources for developing an online website building platforms and branding visuals.
- Connect with your ideal clients and sell your work: structuring your website more effectively
- How you can make sure your website looks up to date: following recent changes to website design
- Create cohesive online visuals without spending a fortune: access to essential online tools
- Through Zoom, students will work under the guidance of instructor expertise to achieve their work in a virtual studio environment.
- Students are encouraged to bring a working or existing brand strategy to take full advantage of this workshop so that they can develop this into an online space. They may develop this by attending the “Designing Your Vision: Creating a Cohesive Brand Strategy.”