Get up and running with essential skills for designing in Autodesk Revit, an industry standard digital tool for architects, designers, engineers, and related professionals. This hands-on course gets designers up and running with Revit Architecture through the design of a small residential project. Topics covered include concepts of Building Information Modeling (BIM), as well as working on large scale projects within a team setting. After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of Building Information Modeling.
- Use the fundamental features of Autodesk Revit
- Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects.
- Use presentation tools for presenting models.
- Create construction documentation.
PrerequisitesKnowledge of architectural design, drafting, or engineering experience is highly recommended.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Interior Design : Select Two of the Following Electives: