Want to draw, but the blank page scares you? Then start here. Through demonstration, class exercises, and critiques, students in this beginning course learn the elements of drawing and composition. Elements include the contour line, perspective drawing, and positive versus negative space.
- Taught through an online learning environment, this course does not include live meetings. Students take part in course activities at their own pace; course content will be posted on a weekly basis based on the scheduled meeting date.
- Prerequisite: None
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Animation : Core Courses
- Digital Imaging and Illustration : Core Courses
- Digital Media Arts Education : Core Courses
- Fashion Design : Core Courses
- Fine Arts : Core Courses
- Graphic Design : Core Courses
- Interior Design : Core Courses
- Motion Graphics : Core Courses
- Product Design : Prerequisite Courses
- Video Editing : Core Courses
- Web Design : Core Courses